Purple USA is looking for a PR assistant to join the lifestyle team in the agency’s New York office. The Assistant will play an essential role in supporting in the development and execution of Architecture, Design and Luxury Lifestyle client campaigns: generating maximum brand exposure through creating communication strategies, profile features and launches. The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing on going public relations on behalf of high profile lifestyle, architecture and residential real estate clients, using true initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Impeccable client liaison skills and an established understanding of PR is essential.
Reporting to the Senior Lifestyle PR team, the Assistant’s responsibilities include media relations support, tracking coverage, building and maintaining databases, monthly reports, meeting agendas and recaps, and press clippings. The role will provide general support for the different clients in all activities, campaigns, special projects, trade shows, presentations and events.
- Proven experience, full time or internship, a mid-sized PR agency within a luxury lifestyle environment
- Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines. Excellent prioritizing and time management
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative
- Strong writing skills
- Computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Fashion GPS
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles. The agency’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, cultural partnerships and programming, product placement, and high profile event management.
For more information, please visit www.purplepr.com