Luxury women’s footwear company, Sarah Flint, seeks intern to assist in day-to-day marketing and sales duties. Candidate must be interested in fashion and entrepreneurship, have their pulse on the newest trends, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sample organization & tracking
- Assist with day to day operations
- Working alongside Head of Sales on any analysis projects that may come up: trend analysis, competitive analysis, client analysis, etc.
- Organizing the showroom to visually represent the brand the best way possible, organize samples once they arrive from Italy, put together a ‘line list’ book to have quick access to all information of all products available for that season.
- Pack and unpack samples/fixtures for sales events
- Assist in organization and occasionally participate in sales events
- Manage website waiting list and alert customers when desired product arrives
- Create engaging and unique online content
- Monitor growth and analytics
- Work with team to brainstorm and execute creative ideas for marketing and social media.
- Liaison with our PR team to handle press and marketing opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred but not required
- Detail oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Independent self-starter, curious, and motivated
- Social media experience
- Fashion experience preferred
- Available a minimum of 3 days a week
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant work examples to Molly Wipf at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the internship title in the subject line.