As a Growth Associate, SEO & Shopify Expert you will help grow existing, domestic SEO programs while supporting new marketing initiatives aimed at growing Shashi domestically and internationally.
The right candidate will have the capacity to:
- Link building- Keep us relevant with other sites/brands that offer similar items as us. There are tons of sites with owners who want to write about us and our products - design blogs, product reviews, gift guides, event calendars, etc. It’s your job to find and engage them. This requires a combination of skills in outreach, communication, and business development. In outreach, you should be committed to the constant improvement of our capabilities. Automation tools and productivity hacks should be no stranger to you. Your written communication should be fast and flawless with an authentic voice and sense of humor. Lastly, when a site owner shows interest, you should be prepared to negotiate on behalf of the company, keeping ROI front of mind
- Content Development- The best way to grow online brand authority is through content that people want to connect to. It will be your job to fill the holes in our content marketing and find new opportunities. You should have excellent writing skills, and preferably, a history of past web content you can show us
- Shopify expertise- Be your role expands and we learn what you’re good at/passionate about, we’ll probably ask you to take on new responsibilities. We’re a small and passionate team, and each person and their job impacts the next person.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A proven passion for marketing
- Coding, website building, make changes and adjustments, add-ons and assist in any future website needs.
- A solid, working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft, Google Drive, Shopify.
- Experience in an SEO link building, in-house or agency
- Familiarity with SEO Platforms, Google Analytics, Shopify Trending Reports.
- Experience writing/maintaining a blog
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and/or other content development tools
- A college degree in marketing, business, engineering or a related field
- NYC local
- At Least 2 professional references
Benefits of working for a growing company:
- Experience integrated in all departments ranging from sales to production
- Room to grow- interns with proven drive, talent and passion will be reviewed after two weeks for potential full time placement within company
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com