Slate Studios is seeking an energetic and self motivated In House Photographer to act as the photographer for our full service client e-commerce shoot needs.
This position will be responsible for shooting both still-life and on-figure photography for Slate Studios clients.
- Light, compose, photograph, crop and process a wide range of products according to Slate Studios standards and directives
- Maintain proper file/asset management
- Image review, markup (including detailed retouching notes) & edits
- Preparation and build-out of sets
- Provide clear and concise posing direction to models
- Work closely with styling team and provide feedback as needed
- Basic tabletop styling [unassisted]
- Ensure shot counts are met and daily workload is accurately documented and completed
- Share responsibility for proper care, upkeep and maintenance of the photo studio workspace, equipment & supplies
- Participate in special projects as needed both on-site and off-site, late nights and weekends are required
- Maintain awareness of current fashion trends as well as familiarity with the Slate Studios brand and aesthetic.
- BA in Photography and/or 3+ min years of equivalent experience as a Fashion/Product Photographer
- Possess strong on-figure fashion & product photography portfolio that demonstrates your skill level and technical abilities as well as a keen eye for composition
- Proficient with Canon 5DMK III Cameras & EF Lenses
- Proficient with Studio Lighting including Profoto packs & heads
- Proficient with Mac OS, Capture One Pro, Photoshop & Helicon Focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Google Docs
- Proficiency in digital studio photography workflows & asset management
- Strong organizational & communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to both give and take direction, make decisions and efficiently prioritize workloads within in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift/move heavy photography equipment
- Impeccable work ethic & positive attitude
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.