Position Title: Beauty Team Member (Part Time)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Apply Link: https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=266002&typeid=1
When people say they love Target, they're usually talking about visiting one of our stores. That positive & welcoming in-store experience is one of the things that sets our brand apart. And it's made possible by our store team members who help us keep the store looking great and assist guests on their Target run.
Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. And beauty is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discovery. Our guests are looking for high-quality, better-for-you products and a personalized shopping experience that help them feel welcomed and inspired.
As a Beauty team member, your knowledge and passion for the business will come to life in the beauty aisles while you educate and actively engage with guests. Your beauty insight will help them look and feel great. Our guests will find it easy and fun to shop beauty thanks to your expertise and trend-savvy advice. You will thrive in this role if you are that go-to friend with all the latest and greatest beauty tips and if you love helping others.
- 12+ months previous beauty retail experience, including beauty service industry, or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Strong interest and knowledge of beauty products and skin tones/types to council and educate the guest.
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Able to move merchandise with appropriate equipment (e.g., tubs, carts and flats) between the stockroom and sales floor.
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
To Apply Visit www.target.com/careers to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Stores Positions. Search for the store city.
Target Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.