The Elder Statesman is a luxury company specializing in cut and sew and fully fashioned knitwear based in Los Angeles.
- Work with Head Designer and Head Patternmaker to build initial tech packs including bill of materials, specs, pattern blocks and detailed constructions for all styles made with outside vendors and in-house cut & sew team
- Maintain and update all lab dip/swatch libraries per season or client
- Schedule fit models and fit approvals
- Daily communication with design on all issues that arise
- Daily communication with outside vendors on fit issues/inquires.
- Push TOPs and catalog TOP approvals
- Take direction from Design and help to source any requested materials
- Work with QC to review and approve care label instructions/layouts
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.