Veronica Beard is an elevated American sportswear brand that strikes the balance between classic and cool. It offers a modern perspective on iconic staples and results in a ready to wear collection that is hardwired for real life. Sisters-in-law Veronica Miele Beard and Veronica Swanson Beard launched their eponymous brand in the Fall of 2010 with their signature dickey jacket. Their collection of perfectly designed essentials blends designer aesthetic with both wearability and ease, providing a versatile look for the woman who is trying to do it all.
Veronica Beard is sold sold at our store on Madison Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Intermix, and an additional 150 + stores globally.
We are looking for intern who are available in assisting the Sales and Public Relations team for the spring 2018 semester. The duration of the internship is flexible depending on the candidate. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and eager to learn. Applicants must be organized, detail oriented and proficient in excel.
The internship will offer invaluable insight and experience into the fashion industry and will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting our Sales team during Market Week
- Preparing and maintaining the organization of the showroom
- Dressing and styling showroom models
- Researching industry trends
- Sample tracking
- Assisting in the updating and organization of many sales and public relations related documents
- Helping prep for our NYFW Show
- Assisting our PR team in preparations for Press Week
- Assisting with PR events
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.