AGW Group is a culture marketing and integrated communications agency that specializes in clients from the fashion, art, music, sports, and lifestyle industries.
We help brands engage culture in ways that are both authentic and relevant.
Finding a balance where artists and brands can coexist and thrive is where we’ve found our sweet-spot. Some of our clients include ’47, Smythson, Vinyl Me Please, The Lonely Whale Foundation, Conde Naste, and more.
This Winter and Spring 2018, AGW Group is seeking a dedicated intern to help support the planning, management and execution of a special fashion project with one of our clients. This internship requires an individual who is detail oriented, takes initiative, is hard working and has a broad understanding of the fashion, art, music and sports industry.
As a small company, our interns are highly valued members of our team and their efforts make a practical impact day in and day out. Every day in the office will provide new experiences and you will have learning opportunities on a variety of projects. We are looking for driven candidates who are enthusiastic learners and are excited to be challenged while working on impactful real time projects.
- Support the Account Director/Senior Producer and Account Executive/Associate Producer on client account
- Duties include but are not limited to:
• Liaising between client and academic institution including faculty and students
• Providing thorough research on any requested information from producer/team
• Supporting photo shoots on and off-site including prep and post-production
• Pre and post support for a fashion runway show
• Ordering and organizing supplies related to project
• Handling office and event-related tasks such as organizing guest list for fashion show
- A positive attitude with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ideal candidate has previous experience in communications and production, and/or is studying a related field in pursuit of an undergraduate degree
- Candidate is unafraid to ask for help or clarification on tasks
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office and iWork Programs including Word, Excel, and Keynote. Experience with Adobe Indesign or Adobe Photoshop is a major plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the below to : email@example.com
- In lieu of a cover letter, tell us a little about yourself (max. 250 words)
- Submit a resume along with any applicable work samples
- Identify specific areas of interest or field(s) of study you would like to explore during your internship
- Indicate your start and end dates, and number of days/hours per week you are able to commit
This internship is unpaid. However, AGW will gladly accept any candidate for academic credit, should your academic institution provide that option.