The Italian luxury footwear brand AQUAZZURA was co-founded by Edgardo Osorio in 2011. Today the colourful designs with uncompromising comfort and craftsmanship have made AQUAZZURA an instantly recognizable household name in the world of luxury footwear.
Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the boutique and the achievement of sales goals for specific product categories working with the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager. The Sales Supervisor ensures the highest level of customer service and appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store; acts as first point of contact for associate and client needs while on the sales floor, in addition to completing other operational functions.
Client and Business oriented
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele, personalize future client development opportunities;
- Attract new clients by acting as Brand Ambassador through networking within community;
- Provide and inspire impeccable service to the customers;
- Be able to give advice on general trends in fashion world and tendencies in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products.
Team Coaching and management
- Involve training resources to coach and educate team on product knowledge, improve selling skills and techniques, and achieve business goals under supervision of the Store Manager;
- Conduct and/or participate, upon the Store Manager’s request, in regular store meetings to discuss performance, product knowledge, sales training, and to provide all the necessary information to management staff and associates;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals;
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly, with dignity and respect;
- Help solve problems that affect department’s performance, efficiency and productivity;
- Oversee compliance of associates with established Aquazzura policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Aquazzura funds and property, merchandise handling, sales, security and record-keeping procedures.
- Set priorities in autonomy, efficiently manage time and accomplish the tasks assigned;
- Effectively perform operational functions;
- Supervise and participate in department inventories, conduct product and stock management, minimize stock losses;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and following up on all sales or client requests;
- Support the daily operations of the store when management isn’t present;
- Assist the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager with maintenance of merchandising standards. Contribute to upholding the visual.
- Dynamic, friendly and engaging personality;
- Polished and well-groomed appearance at all times;
- Excellent customer and service attitude;
- Confident manner, multitasking, flexible;
- Leading by example, developing/coaching the team and utilizing skills of associates most appropriately;
- Able to manage boutique operations effectively including attendance, merchandising and housekeeping standards;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role in fashion/luxury retail;
- Fluent in English, foreign language is a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.