The Italian luxury footwear brand AQUAZZURA was co-founded by Edgardo Osorio in 2011. Today the colourful designs with uncompromising comfort and craftsmanship have made AQUAZZURA an instantly recognizable household name in the world of luxury footwear.
Senior Sales Assistant is responsible for providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
Client and Business oriented
- Represent Aquazzura as an Ambassador of the brand;
- Demonstrate an active role on the selling floor;
- Build up a loyal Clientele;
- Product knowledge and sensitive to competitor’s trading activities.
Boutique performance / Client Service
- Meet individual and Boutique sales target and consignment goals;
- Develop the clientele network for the Boutique. Quality of the service and meet customer expectations.
- Working within established guidelines, procedures, policies and standards of the Company;
- Be able to correctly operate the retail systems (stock transfer, payments, customer data base, etc.);
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor;
- Support in the organization of all back of House, stock rooms, maintenance rooms, alterations, shipping, etc. in accordance with the Company’s standards;
- Involved in the Stock and Inventory;
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor;
- Maintain merchandising standards.
Boutique Facility and Maintenance
- Support in Boutique facilities (cleaning, repair, damages on furniture, etc.);
- Oversee maintenance and clean Boutique environment.
- Dynamic, friendly and engaging personality;
- Confident manner, multitasking, flexible;
- Able to work as part of a sales team;
- Action and Sales oriented;
- Excellent customer and service attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- A first sales experience preferably in fashion and luxury contexts;
- English speaker; foreign Languages a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com (HR Team).