Bollare's Style Division is looking to fill an entry-level role of Relations Assistant on their New York editorial team.
This position will work full-time at the company’s Tribeca office location with the primary responsibility of assisting a specialized team on the day-to-day of their fashion/accessories accounts.
The ideal candidate will have internship and/or assistant-level experience within the PR/communication field, a drive to work hard and ultimately grow into a publicist. The candidate should have a general understanding of PR, be organized, be able to multitask, and be skilled at time management.
This role reports to an Account Manager and Associate Director to fulfill client needs and maintain the showroom.
Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited To:
- Maintain and organize showroom and style closet
- Manage assigned style clients’ inventories in the NY office
- Handle all sample trafficking and shipments for assigned style brands in the NY office
- Assist in facilitating showroom pulls with editors and stylists
- Manage interns and assist with Bollare’s internship program at large
- Track and monitor press and prepare press clippings as needed
- Ensure media lists are up to date through frequent use of Cision and Fashion GPS
- Assist in all stages of preparation and execution for Style Division events
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of client and industry personalities
- High level of research skills
- Organized, efficient, and resourceful
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Cision, Mayvien and Fashion GPS is ideal
To apply, please send your resume to Abby@bollare.com Subject line should read: “Style Relations Assistant Position.”
Bollare is a full-service fashion, beauty, and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy, traditional editorial, and events and brand partnerships.
Alle Fister, Bollare's Principal, was one of the founding employees at Shopbop, heading their PR and corporate communications for several years. About eleven years ago, Amazon acquired Shopbop and Alle transitioned to start her own firm with Shopbop as the first client. Bollare has since grown to work with some of the best in the business across beauty, fashion, and lifestyle clientele, including the likes of Beyond Yoga, Blank NYC, Kevyn Aucoin, Timberland, Vans, and Wrangler.