Crown + Conquer is an Events agency in Los Angeles seeking an Events Coordinator w/ Administrative Assistant experience who will work alongside the CEO and be a key component of driving a wide range of day to day administrative and client support functions for the company’s client base. This role will interact with a roster of clients, and will require a superb level of service in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for creative individuals ideally with experience in the events, account, brand, and/or client management space to help complete our team. Must be detail-oriented, be able to work quickly and most of all, take direction well! Must be extremely detailed, driven and resourceful. We love a self starter who is savvy and has a great attitude. Ideal candidate is social media savvy, knows Keynote and has strong writing skills. This is a fun and fast paced environment working with very cool clients, so we would love someone who has their finger on the pulse of pop culture and loves the event world. So much room for growth in this booming business! BA/BS required as well as great references!
A Little About You:
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in an Events Coordinator w/ Administrative Assistant Experience supporting an Executive in the account, brand, and/or client management space
- Ambitious and welcomes challenges with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Very detailed and very organized
- A self-motivated/self-starter with a proactive attitude (able to see what needs to be done and does it)
- Works well under deadlines and successfully prioritizes workload
- Dependable and honest
- Professional phone manner
- Upbeat and positive, with a great personality and a professional appearance
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
- An ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Handles all administrative duties for CEO; managing calendar, expenses, travel, invoices, and databases
- Compiles weekly status report and agency updates
- Updates events calendar and contact database, managing the events inbox
- Prepare client lists, assist with logistics such as venue research/booking, site visits, vendor research, catering, décor, and guest lists
- Preparing presentations in Keynote
- Knowledge of social media will be essential, as will strong writing skills
- Team player who can prioritize a varied workload, and have the communication skills to build an effective working rapport, both internally and externally, at every level
- Assisting with events on the day of, including problem-solving, communicating with staff, organizing vendors, and welcoming guests
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.