DTE Studio is a NYC based fashion and luxury creative agency working in advertising, branding, and content creation. Our studio works with a variety of clients across fashion, lifestyle, music, and luxury including Fendi, J Crew, Derek Lam, Halston and Karl Lagerfeld.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team.
The graphic design intern will work directly with our Creative Director and Studio Manager on various projects for the studio. Must have excellent software and design skills and an eye for luxury and fashion aesthetic. You will receive hands-on experience in a creative, fun environment, with access to onsite photoshoots and content creation.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign + experience in AfterEffects is a plus
- Strong typographic skills
- Experience in branding and packaging design
- Fine attention to detail
- Motivated, can-do personality
- Interest / knowledge of fashion and the arts
- Personable / Responsible
- Studio Photography experience a plus
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Availability to intern 2-3 full days per week
This internship is unpaid, however moving onto junior level position is possible.
Please email your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
* Those who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered.
To visit our website and view our work: www.dtestudio.com