Editorialist is looking for a designer with experience executing visual narratives from conception to completion, including: photo research, designing initial comps, layout design, retouching, print production and [video editing is not necessary but a strong plus].
Daily Responsibilities can include:
- Working cross-functionally with e-commerce, editorial, marketing, copy and ad sales teams.
- Conceptualize, design select editorial pages.
- Maintain a workflow, hi-res imagery and approvals to meet deadlines.
- Prepare images for layout including silo work and color / image retouching.
- Design and code mobile responsive creative for e-commerce email campaigns
- Process hi-res product flats from retoucher and size to web specifications.
- Ensure all product still life imagery onsite is consistent and on-brand.
- Mock homepage and site refreshes and create final assets for web team.
- Design assets for Editorialist.com and all social media outlets
- Execute animated and stop-motion GIFs for social media platforms.
- Work with select outside agencies on partnerships, sweepstakes and campaigns.
- Producing presentations and mocks necessary for selling client programs.
- Candidates need to have 2-5 years of experience
- English, Full professional proficiency.
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and portfolio samples.