HEIR-NYC is a boutique public relations agency looking for experienced interns. We are a full service communications agency with offices in New York City. We specialize within the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment sectors across all facets of marketing and public relations, from brand strategy and media outreach to events, and VIP relations. HEIR-NYC seeks organized, motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities immediately. Our interns help the PR teams across all accounts.
You will gain experience through the following tasks:
- Sample Trafficking: Selecting pieces for photo shoots, sending samples to publications, coordinating returns, and maintaining inventory
- Archiving press clippings and updating clippings library; putting together “best-of-press” reports
- Assist in setting up for press/collection presentations and striking down afterwards
- Helping to maintain press contacts database
- Assisting the team in research, ad hoc office duties and administrative tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cision would be an advantage.
Interns will also have the opportunity to attend client meetings to see how a PR agency and the marketing side work collaboratively. The candidate must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/fashion internships preferred
Please contact Suzanne Bustamante with your resume and weekly availability at Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org