IHPR is a boutique agency with offices in LA and NY working with top-tier fashion and accessories clients. We are seeking a Digital Influencer Coordinator candidate for our Los Angeles office. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2-4 years of previous experience working at a PR showroom or in-house with strong relationships with digital influencers.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We ask that only those candidates with the qualified experience listed below apply.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and relationship-building skills. They should also be solutions oriented, forward thinking, and highly organized.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage relationship with targeted digital Influencers on behalf of IHPR clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure that Influencer selection, messaging, and materials are in line with brand messaging, aesthetic and overall strategy
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, PR, and social media
- Source and pack Influencer gifting materials for both product launches and ongoing brand campaigns, includes managing shipping logistics to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing network of strong brand advocates, including ongoing outreach and communication, showroom appointments, etc.
- Conduct ongoing research and recruitment to find new brand ambassadors and build network
- Monitor social media coverage and compile reporting documentation that shows campaign results
- Audit social media coverage to ensure that posts are consistent with industry guidelines and brand messaging
- Negotiate appropriate Influencer partnership deals
- Provide showroom support for VIP appointments
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-4 years experience in a showroom at a fashion PR agency or in-house is a must
- Has proven relationships with digital influencers in the fashion, lifestyle, travel and wellness sphere
- Has a strong understanding of the evolving digital media landscape as a means to drive awareness and conversion
- Excellent writing skills, a highly-effective communicator with internal staff, clients and press;
- Very well-versed in fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture;
- Ability to self-monitor time management and work effectively in a highly collaborative boutique office environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy, team player, flexible, organized, and professional.