Le Labo is a New York-based niche perfume company where each perfume is hand blended at the moment of purchase. Le Labo is a fast-growing dynamic company looking for an intern to join our team and help us with the following tasks. This internship is an ideal opportunity for young college students (freshmen or sophomores preferred) to gain experience in a professional working environment.
- Market / competition studies
- Source and liaise with suppliers and retail locations
- Assist with visual merchandising tasks as needed
- Update launch timelines and charts on Excel
- Liaise with our graphic designer about visuals retouching
- Assist with all product development aspects from concept to launch
- Assist with day-to-day logistics
- Packing, labeling, shipping, etc.
In addition to the above main duties, the intern will collaborate with the team on different duties as needed.
A training will be provided in our store boutique to get to know the brand, our work ethic and collection.
- Strong motivation to learn versatile types of duties
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory
- Aptitude to work on manual labors (packing, labeling, etc.)
- Hardworking and able to work extended hours when needed
- Ability to multitask and take direction well
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Flexible, positive, can-do attitude, team player
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- 2-6 months
- Hours 9:30am - 6:30pm (sometimes later as needed), 2-3 days/week
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC
Please send resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org