Los Angeles urban apparel brand seeks an experienced Customer Service Manager to join and lead the Sales Operations / Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will have a wholesale, sales support back ground for an urban style brand and experience working with Sales Reps, digital accounts, and directly with consumers, online and via email. Origination and location of this established street apparel brand is in downtown Los Angeles Apparel District.
- Oversee and assist with client service and product orders for wholesale accounts. Document and identify customer product preferences, release ship orders, follow and maintain order life cycle
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Managers; manage orders, communicate inventory levels and order status, anticipate and resolve issues; make recommendations
- Run and analyze daily / weekly systems reports, ensure order accuracy
- Receive and respond to inquiries from wholesale customers, sales reps, internal teams
- Maintain processes and documentation, including releasing of sales orders, creating delivery documents within allotted time, communicate any missed product(s)
- Use diplomacy and problem-resolve approach resolve issues, make adjustments, answer or initiate correspondence; make every effort to satisfy wholesale accounts and customers.
- Track client order trends, sales order history and other sales research to share with Sales. Offer a client-service approach to all sales and order issues.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure product is available and shipped during promotions, sales, campaigns, tradeshows, and other Marketing events
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure brand story and California lifestyle skater /motorsports image are upheld through product knowledge and assortments.
- Train, develop, and manage small team as needed, delegate and set priorities
- Ensure accuracy and diligence in regards to order management, work flow, calendars, item promotions, and customer requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, additional experience may be considered in lieu of education
- Minimum of 4-5+ years of applicable experience such as apparel wholesale showroom/ sales support manager/ wholesale customer service supervisor/ wholesale account rep/ OR similar experience in wholesale-apparel industry (urban, street style brand a plus)
- Experience working with international/ Europe/ UK markets is a plus
- Preferred; some ERP system experience or sales “systems” experience.
- If you have prior experience working with Sales Reps please indicate on your resume
- If you have prior experience working directly with wholesale accounts such as Nordstrom, Amazon, Zappos, Urban Outfitters, etc., please indicate on your resume
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications, proactive communicator
- Attention to detail, client and sales mindset, avid problem solver, service- oriented
To APPLY: email resumes to “firstname.lastname@example.org" Please put “Sales Operations Manager” in the subject line.
This is a full time, on-site direct hire role, global and well-known urban brand, full benefits, perks, Monday - Friday. Location is downtown Los Angeles, CA. Talent Suede offers smart career choices for candidates, all levels. For more information see our web site: www.talentsuede.com.