Experienced and highly motivated Fashion PR Intern needed for New York based PR firm. Must be available 2-4 days a week, full days preferred. Internship is for-credit only. Must be able to take initiative, work well under pressure, and work in a fast-paced environment. Background in fashion essential, experience in social media is a plus. Must be extremely efficient and show exemplary attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
Mode Public Relations was launched in 2008. Established with a focus on supporting independent and forward-thinking fashion designers, the company has since expanded to represent over 15 high-end clients.
- Sample trafficking and manage sample inventory
- Learn product pitching and proactively creating new pitches
- Help with events, press previews, desksides
- Build relationships with print and online media
- Track editorial placements and assist in compiling bi-weekly reports
- Collaborate with PR Team to help with multiple PR and client events.
- Serve as a right-hand to account managers.
Email Resumes to email@example.com