Modern Luxury, is looking for interns to join their Fashion Department for the Spring 2018 semester. Modern Luxury is the largest publisher of regional magazines in the United States. Spanning over 19 cities, with 67 titles and a 5.8M readership. We are a publisher of high-end, luxury lifestyle magazines, our national Fashion Department is responsible for producing all fashion content for titles including celebrity cover shoots, fashion well stories, and FOB trend pages. Titles under the Modern Luxury umbrella include: Hamptons, Ocean Drive, LA Confidential, Gotham Magazine, Manhattan Magazine, Angeleno and Miami Magazine.
- Assisting on photo shoots including packing and prepping wardrobe and documenting credit information
- Sample trafficking - tracking and coordinating samples from PR companies and designer showrooms
- Organizing the fashion closet and general administrative/organizational duties
- Editorial research including but not limited to compiling trend reports
- Potential opportunity to write pieces and pitch stories for our magazines
We are looking for Candidates who:
- are hardworking, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- are able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines - great time management skills are a must!
- some prior internship experience preferred and an interest in the Fashion and Media Industries is a must.
- Applicants must be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week and receive college credit
**Please note this is an unpaid role and all applicants must be eligible to receive academic credit through their College or University**
We are a small team so this is an incredibly hands on role, where there is ample opportunity to learn!
All interested candidates should send their resume and availability to Emily Hannon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Spring 2018 Internship”