RoAndCo is a multi-disciplinary design studio devoted to holistic branding that serves a range of fashion, art, and lifestyle clients. Led by award-winning Creative Director Roanne Adams, RoAndCo offers design, image and branding capabilities across a variety of mediums, from print to moving image. By thoughtfully distilling a client’s inspirations, ideas, and motivations, RoAndCo generates fresh, sincere, compelling brand messages that engage and resonate.
We're looking for a passionate, self-motivated intern that will rotate through Project management and Creative Strategy
- The selected intern will support the Project Management and Strategy teams in a hands-on boutique studio environment
- Interns will learn how to identify cultural trends and understand influencer strategy
- Aid in project and client onboarding
- Social media and content curation
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ideal candidate should be earning or just completed a BA in a Communications related field
- Complete basic writing test
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Should be able to convey ideas and concepts through writing and social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Available at least 4 days per week
- Highly motivated, eager to develop & learn new skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well within a team
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as follow creative direction
- Passionate and excited about design and technology, on trend with taste
- Sharp attention to detail and consistency
- Capable of working within a fast paced work environment
Note: This internship will offer appropriate school credit necessary for the graduating individual. We provide a stipend for subway metro card & lunch for full-time interns (4-5 days). The Internship is un-paid.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Communications Intern.