What you'll do:
As an Account Assistant, you will be assisting the founder of Social Studies LA on the day-to-day tasks. Everything from community management to coordinating influencer events and photo shoots. Gain experience in this new-age industry and create relationships with influencers, photographers, brand owners and more! Brands we are currently working with include: The NOW Massage, The Streicher Sisters, MATCHCo and Vibe Apparel Co.
- Community Management of different social platforms
- Coordination of content photoshoots
- Assistance in scheduling
- Coordination of influencer and brand events
- Conceptualizing and pitching social media stories and aiding in engagement initiatives
- Research new brands and participate in outreach
- Administrative duties such as organizing, emailing, data entry
Who We Are Looking For:·
- High energy and interest in the beauty, wellness and fashion industry
- Able to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with bloggers, brands, photographers etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized, independent, and a creative problem solver
- Experience managing any social media platforms
- Availability of 2 to 4 days a week
- Photography skills
- Powerpoint, Photoshop and/or illustrator experience
- Social media following
This position is PAID
Please email all resume and cover letters to Taylor@SocialStudiesLA.com.