Tilit NYC is a workwear company that services the restaurant, hotel and hospitality industry. We are offering a unique opportunity to learn and grow within a chef wear/street wear company with a focus on authentic, high-quality utilitarian goods. We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, collaborative and resourceful Assistant to join our production team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing sample inventory.
- Managing raw materials inventory - fabric and trims.
- Garment District deliveries & pick-ups
- Assist in generating visuals used in design proposals.
- Assist in maintaining quality control of all products.
- Facilitating custom production needs - fabric ordering and spec writing.
- Some graphic design for promotional materials and packaging.
- Maintain digital assets library.
- Strong grasp of Tilit workwear aesthetic and ethos.
- Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency.
- High attention to detail within tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to fill interdepartmental requests.
- Overall hustle & urgency to fill time-sensitive requests.
- Fashion production or design background strongly preferred.
- Must love food! Our office culture revolves largely around good eats, so any experience in the restaurant industry or overt passion for food is a major plus.
- Introduction to the wild world of domestic and overseas apparel production
- Working alongside a great team of enthusiastic, passionate folks with backgrounds as diverse as restaurants, marketing, business and more
- Comped attendance to industry events (food festivals, tastings, etc.)
- Pizza Fridays & monthly team dinners
- Local beer on tap for team happy hour
- Work in a sunlit open office within the Lower East Side
Please send your resume, cover letter and other pertinent materials to: