View33 is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European & American designers and fashion brands. We are looking for fashion savvy sales interns to join our New York office immediately. Our internship program is extremely hands-on and a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn ALL facets of a multi-line showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, event planning and customer service while working directly alongside the View33 team. Qualified applicants should be eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world, highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a strong interest and knowledge in the fashion industry.
- Proficient computer skills, preferably MAC
- Social media knowledge
- Be ready to work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 3-4 days a week, preferably full days.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
- Must be presentable, clean, organized and hard-working
- 100% reliable and extremely eager to learn
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and seek out new stores
- Monitor inventory & track samples send outs/returns
- Assist the sales reps during sales appointments
- Set up and assist at 2-3 major TRADE SHOWS such as Coterie and D&A
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets using Photoshop
- Organize and maintain proper presentation of the showroom
- Update the database, maintain filing systems
- Work Directly along side the senior team
- Assist in market research, make sales phone calls, send out sales emails and research new contacts.
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance at ALL times
- Assist the clients in the process of product selection during appointments
- Model for showroom appointments if appropriate
- Responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up.
Note: This position is unpaid although school credit is available.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.