Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, lifestyle, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants to support our President in our New York office. The successful candidate will be able to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging professionals in our industry.
- 3+ years of experience supporting senior level positions.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and client interaction.
- Sound judgment and professional maturity.
- Able to make timely decisions and drive to action.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the fields of art, fashion, music and design.
- Manage and coordinate complex travel planning and itineraries to highly detailed level.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings on behalf of President.
- Establish own work plan to assure timely completion of work.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets.
- Track and report client news.
- Conduct research and assemble data to prepare reports.
- Regular personal assistant duties.
- Manage execution of occasional office projects when needed.
Reports directly to the President.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.