Bollare Communications is seeking a highly organized and driven individual for a full-time front of house position in our New York office. Bollare prides itself in working with some of the industry's most exciting and innovative fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and we approach the representation of our office space in this same elevated manner.
- Screen all incoming phone calls, routing/taking messages as needed
- Serve as first point of touch to all guests of Bollare, appropriately greeting and guiding
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages
- Organize and maintain all office conference rooms and common areas, both pre- and post-meetings and events
- Coordinate with east coast directors and NYC team on office needs, including supply orders, maintenance requests, event bookings, and conference room bookings
- Assist east coast directors with bookkeeping and daily tasks
- Coordinating with east coast Director and NYC team to ensure that the showroom is organized and properly merchandised for meetings
- Organize and maintain all office common areas – ensuring all spaces are tidy, mail/messengered items/packages are delivered to their owner in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with can-do spirit
- Ability to interact with clients, contacts and third party vendors
- Aptitude to multi-task multiple projects
To Apply: Please send your resume to Paige Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bollare is a bi-coastal and full-service beauty, fashion and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across three verticals: celebrity seeding, digital consultancy and traditional press coverage.
Bollare has earned a reputation amongst clients, editors, producers and stylists as a go-to for top-tier, contemporary brands. Bollare clients range from leading retailers to the finest in contemporary fashion to the best of beauty and lifestyle goods.
The agency employs savvy publicists within the three realms of expertise, allowing for a depth of knowledge and understanding in scope. Bollare thoughtfully layers competencies to create an effective public relations campaign for each, individual client.