Bradbury Lewis, a boutique Public Relations Firm who was ranked on the New York Observer's Top 50 Power PR List is looking for PR and Showroom interns to start first week of January 2018. We are looking for an intern for Spring 2018 (beginning of Jan- beginning of May) The time commitment is a minimum of 2-3 days per week, Monday-Friday. For this internship, we're recruiting dedicated, hardworking interns with an interest in Fashion, as the position will include New York Fashion Week in February. The intern will get hands-on experience assisting with PR and special events for our fashion clients which include men's, women's, footwear, accessories, and apparel.
If you're interested in the position and are compatible with the dates & skill requirements listed above, Please send your resume to with a brief cover letter that outlines your availability.
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to help out with any task
- Must be organized, attentive, and have a basic knowledge of how to get around the city
- Will honor school credit if needed, but it is not a requirement
- Previous experience in Fashion Public Relations is preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Self – Motivated
- Knowledge of influencers and celebrities
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Sample trafficking
- Fulfilling press requests
- Merchandising Collections
- Maintaining the showroom to operational and visual standards
- Assisting Account Mangers with gathering and clipping monthly press for clients
If you're interested in the position and are compatible with the dates & skill requirements listed above, Please send your resume to with a brief cover letter that outlines your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.