Andrew started his career at GQ and Teen VOGUE, and has most recently been styling celebrity talent such as Dascha Polanco (Orange Is The New Black), Tommy Dorfman (13 Reasons Why), Camren Bicondova (Gotham), Danielle Campbell (The Outsiders), Carole Radziwill (Real Housewives of New York), Chloe Lukasiak (Dance Moms), Larsen Thompson (Model), Josie Canseco (Model), among others. He also contributes to brands such as Harper’s BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Refinery29, PAPER, WWD, Coveteur, Viacom, Sony, etc.
- Assist with VIP fittings and be on-set for photoshoots
- Be a liaison with designers and showrooms to coordinate sample trafficking
- Help with showroom pulls and picking up/returning samples in a timely manner
- Compile photo and designer research
- Create mood boards and lookbooks for upcoming editorials
- Be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week
- Strong passion and basic understanding of the fashion industry
- Ability to receive college credit is a strong plus
Please note this is an unpaid internship.
To apply, please email Emily at email@example.com with your resume to set up an interview.