CHARISMA IS LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER/SALES IN ORDER TO TAKE CARE OF ITS EXISTING CLIENTS AND BUILD NEW ONES. MARKETING OUR BRIDAL LINES TO RETAIL STORES MARKETING OF OUR EMBROIDERY LINE TO FASHION DESIGNERS
More information can be found on www.charismafashion.us
Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Design, Marketing, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in fashion industry that includes knowledge of sale of textiles and fabrics. Must be well versed with computers and applications to make efficient reports and presentations
Compensation: can be considered on base salary + commission basis, either or both.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide sales leads and client feeds
- Arrange appointments and meet with clients to demonstrate samples, develop designs, and explain production processes
- Research and use social media to approach new and existing customers
- Make listings and presentations presentable for management or buyers
- Candidates having previous experience in similar roles and connections with buyers/retailers will be preferred.
- Must be willing to take challenges and meet target and goals
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.