Looking for an assistant for our LA office/showroom in downtown Los Angeles who is smart, organized and driven to assist with day-to-day office & account operations, as well as assisting with ongoing publicity duties across certain accounts in the fashion, beauty & lifestyle space – writing, pitching, research, etc. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual, extremely organized and love happy hour (we’re a fun bunch).
The ideal candidate will have internship and/or assistant-level experience in PR, a killer work ethic, be hungry to learn, and desire to grow into a well-rounded publicist.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Maintain & organize showroom inventory, facilitating editorial & stylist pulls
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Executive team to secure placement in national, regional & online media outlets
- Develop & maintain relationships with key fashion & beauty editors, fashion stylists and key influencers, while maintaining and updating media lists
- Track, monitor & prepare press clippings as needed
- Support press & client events
- Support CEO with office & administration duties, including meeting scheduling & appointments, office supplies, errands, etc.
- Support 860S Internship Program
- Support in-house social media content creation & management
- Previous PR internship & showroom experience
- Strong writing, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain quality work under pressure & in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & dependable
- Resourceful – able to swiftly and independently navigate problems to find creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up & follow through
- Team & goal oriented and an all-hands-on-deck attitude
- A firm understanding of the media & digital landscape
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Cision & Inventory Management Software
To apply, please email Kelly@eightsixtysouth.com, subject line should read: PR & Showroom Assistant Position.