HESPERIOS is seeking interns that may start as soon as possible. Please note this is an unpaid internship with a stipend for lunch. Candidates must have previous internship experience working at in the fashion industry.
We are looking for interns that are passionate about fashion, art, and literature. We want people who are creative, thoughtful, resourceful and energetic. We are seeking interns with a natural creative talent, flexibility, and a great personality. Ours is a 3-in-1 concept, integrating a knitwear label, online concept shop selling limited edition artist works, and literary journal.
You'll get hands on experience on all aspects of running a small business from running errands to shipping orders. We are also opening up our very first shop in Soho so there will be plenty to do.
- Must have a positive attitude with a "strong" work ethic
- No task is too big or too small
- Must be reliable, punctual, and energetic
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do" attitude
- Flexibility in regards to working schedule
- Strong organizational, writing, and administrative skills
- Ability to master and navigate marketing, social media & social networking sites
- Genuine interest in fashion, art, and literature
- Ability to multi-task and strategize in a creative, effective way
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Excel, Word/Pages, MAC
- Candidate does not have to own their own computer or car.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org