IRO is looking for interns to assist the wholesale team during Pre Fall and Fall market.
- Assisting Account Execs with all market responsibilities: scheduling appointments, taking notes for accounts, facilitating orders and communication, shooting visual linesheet etc.
- Dressing models for market appointments.
- Merchandising and maintaining showroom.
- Coordinating sample and press pulls.
- Internship is unpaid, school credit required
- Previous fashion experience is a must
- Must be available Jan – mid March
- NYC based
This internship is mainly sales focused. However, interns also have the ability to work with our press office, merchandising team, warehouse and retail stores. This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in sales and working for a growing brand.
To apply, please send your resume and availability to Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org