JONESWORKS is currently hiring a driven, creative and highly organized Account Coordinator to work seamlessly across our Lifestyle and Entertainment divisions in our New York office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough and consistent daily media monitoring and clipping of client placements
- Compile monthly media status reports and clipbooks
- Assist with vetting incoming client requests for interviews, photo shoots and events
- Research relevant media outlets for client outreach
- Assist in drafting client communications and outreach
- Create and update media lists to maintain accurate contact information
- Manage sample product inventory and trafficking
- On-site assistance at client events, red carpets, and other appearances
- BA or BS in Communications or related fields a plus
- 2-3 years of internship experience in PR or related field
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from and collaborate with Account Executives and Supervisors
- Extremely organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and acute attention to detail
To Apply: Please send your resume to Sophie@jonesworks.com.