Seeking a part-time Spring 2018 intern to assist in the production sector of the Marc Fisher Footwear Marketing department.
The ideal candidate should have some understanding and knowledge of the photography and media industry. Additionally, the candidate should possess great communication, organizational and computer skills.
The intern's responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Help to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth & efficient production updates, sample trafficking, creative assets and team collaborations
- Assist on photo shoot productions
- Showroom support and maintenance
- Liaise with Creative Team on image resizing of artist artwork for web and internal needs
- Assist with updating website, blog and various social media platforms
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop or Indesign
Skills & Expertise:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and a self-starter approach to internship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Internship will start January 15th and is for school credit only. Please note, a travel/lunch stipend will be provided.
We accept interns who are looking for course credit as well as those looking to gain excellent experience and knowledge in the industry.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn a lot!
We are looking for serious inquires only.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to Julia.Fortuna@fisherfootwear.com.