Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Must be a lover of YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and all things social
- Have an eye for up-and-coming talent (YouTube content creators, beauty influencers, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Attention to detail is key.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Assist with activations and events
- Record content concepts for Snapchat + Tumblr
- Create recap decks from social activations/events
- Assist with the fulfillment of Influencer Gifts requests
- Request social product orders
- Monitor gifting shelves and its inventory as well as gifting needs
- Create UPS/Fedex labels
- Mail or call messengers for delivering needs
- Archive contents of gifts
- Brainstorm with social team on gifting concepts
- Assist Social Media Coordinator with the fulfillment of Influencer Gifts requests
- Assist with shooting micro content for Snapchat, Twitter and Tumbler
Please send all resumes to email@example.com