MOTHER is famous for its model cult following, super-soft fabrics and irreverent disposition. The boutique made-in-L.A. denim brand is unique for its genius in keeping an indie spirit while still offering fits and washes that appeal to a wide range of people.
MOTHER is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator/Manager to join their fast-growing team. The person will assist the VP of PR and Marketing in developing and overseeing the strategy, creation, and execution of MOTHER’s social media channels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the brands social media presence across the various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Lead the social media content strategy, planning and execution of all posts
- Engages with followers on a daily basis across all platforms
- Proactively monitor and track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers; analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including: engagement, community growth, ecommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
- Stays on the cutting edge of industry trends, new platforms and best practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years fashion industry experience with a focus on social media
- Passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling
- Experience leading the creation and implement social media content
- Proven demonstration of exceptional creative/innovative thinking
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with strong written and presentation skills
- Strong analytics techniques to provide an overall view of the company’s social media performance
To Apply: Please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.