We’re nügg Beauty - The Face Mask Authority and creators of the original pod face mask! We are growing quickly and looking for a Social Media & PR Intern to join our team and execute the following tasks. This internship is an ideal opportunity for college students (sophomores or juniors preferred) to gain experience in digital marketing.
This internship is for the Spring 2018 semester starting in January 2018.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage & grow the mid-tier influencer program
o Cultivate relationships and engage in regular correspondence with mid-tier influencers
o Obtain contact information, skin type, personal information, etc.
o Engage with influencer’s content (branded and non-branded) on social media
o Manage the gifting budget for the mid-tier US influencers
- Coordinate unpaid content with mid-tier influencers
- Support social media community management
o Answer comments on our page, mentions in IG stories, DMs, mentions in IG posts
- Create creative assets for social media, e-blasts, blog content, web tiles, social banners, etc.
- Assist Social Media & PR Manager in watching for top-tier/premium influencer placements on Snapchat & Instagram
- Handle giveaway execution
o Ask for winner’s address, creating shipping label, ensure send out & send the winner their tracking number. Handle any interaction with the winner via social media.
- Create shipping labels
o for creative mailers, giveaway winners, editor send outs, influencer send outs, paid influencer partner send outs
- Track creative mailers
- Manage press clips from digital and print publications
- Assist in NPD research efforts as required
- Interest in beauty is a MUST!
- Graphic Arts Proficiency is a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify & Mailchimp is a plus
- Well versed in fashion magazines, the latest IT girls, beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have great research skills and be a problem solver
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Must have knowledge of MAC/PC Word and Excel, social media outlets
- Must be able to contribute creative ideas
- Must be a team player
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Spring semester (January 2018 – May 2018)
- Hours: half day, 2-3 days/week
Location: Port Washington, Long Island
Please send resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PR & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN.