NOMIA is seeking Product Development and Creative Marketing interns.
*Unpaid position, for college credit and daily stipend
This is a rare opportunity for hands on experience developing a full collection and executing events for NYC based womenswear brand, NOMIA. We are a graduate of the CDFA Incubator program and stocked at Barneys, Totokaelo, LN-CC, SSENSE, amongst many other international retailers.
Production + Development:
- Work directly with the Creative Director and Production Manager from concept to final product
- Assist with Pattern making, sketches, and tech packs
- Manage product development materials, track sample process, and provide daily updates on sample delivery and deadlines
- Strong knowledge in pattern making, CAD
Marketing + Creative
- Assist event producer with NYFW presentation
- Execute influencer/gifting program
- Drive traffic via Google Ad words, Sponsored IG Post, Facebook Ads
- Keep inventory of products, track press pulls and delivery
- Assist with market week buyers appointments
All Candidates must be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Detail Oriented, highly organized
Must be available:
- 2-3 X a week
- 3 month commitment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Sarah@nomia-nyc.com.