Founded in 2003 by Lisa Ying and Bruno Peutat, O Marché was created with the vision to exhibit designers from across Europe.
You: Efficient, detail oriented Showroom Assistant
The right candidate will be passionate about fashion, articulate, energetic, organized and outgoing and be committed to building a career in the wholesale fashion industry!
Duties will include:
- Check in and steam new sample collections
- Tracking all sample collections and process sample returns to vendors
- Keep Showroom organized and keep Collections show ready
- Assist the Showroom Manager and sales team when needed
- Handle customer service and interface with customers for reorders, requests, etc.
- Assist showroom manager with booking travel for seasonal trade shows for the sales team
- Provide sales support at trade shows and be open to some travel
- Maintain organized and efficient records and up to date appointment schedule during selling seasons
- Be great on the phone and able to assist the team with market appointment calling and email outreach
- Assist sales team with packing and unpacking from road appointments
- Prep for shows, as well as for road and showroom appointments
- Assist with special projects, which could include updating social media platforms, mailers, etc.
- Process, organize, submit, and enter all orders for the showroom
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Room for growth
Please send resume with cover letter and references to email@example.com.