Purple USA is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the lifestyle team in the agency’s New York office. The Junior Account Manager will play an essential role in supporting in the development and execution of Architecture, Design and Luxury Lifestyle client campaigns: generating maximum brand exposure through creating communication strategies, profile features and launches. The right candidate must have a genuine passion for managing on going public relations on behalf of high profile lifestyle, architecture and residential real estate clients, using true initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Impeccable client liaison skills and an established understanding of PR is essential.
Reporting to the Senior Lifestyle PR team, the Junior Account Manager’s responsibilities include media relations support, tracking coverage, building and maintaining databases, monthly reports, meeting agendas and recaps, and press clippings. The role will provide general support for the different clients in all activities, campaigns, special projects, trade shows, presentations and events.
- Assist with pitches, press kits, press releases
- Prepares and maintains accurate and up-to-date departmental publicity mailing lists
- Conduct brand and market research
- Documenting publicity produced by firm for presentations to clients; scanning and formatting media coverage
- Support the senior staff in communication strategies
- Generating monthly client reports
- Attend client meetings and special events
- General management of press requests
Skills, Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, hard-working, proactive and capable
- Efficient, organized with excellent time management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years PR agency experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobsNY@purplepr.com
Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles. The agency’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, cultural partnerships and programming, product placement, and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com