Reem Acra is a private company focusing on couture and high fashion whose designs epitomize global glamour by offering women an innate fashion sense, European style and understanding of what looks and feels beautiful. Founded by Reem Acra, the label has become the world's premier luxury brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for expert bridal professionals to help us open our newest boutique in New Jersey!
As the Boutique Sales Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and operations of the retail boutique in Pompton Plains, NJ. The Boutique Sales Manager will be accountable for driving clients and sales to the retail store to facilitate one-on-one client appointments while building relationship based sales.
Core responsibilities include:
- Implementing strategic sales opportunities to increase sales growth and clientele of the retail boutique.
- Developing sales best practices and uniform client experience consistent with Reem Acra brand standards.
- Collaborating with sales team and public relations to increase traffic to the boutique by bringing awareness with company held events and trunk shows at the boutique to grow Bridal sales divisions.
- Providing excellent service at all touch points with prospective and repeat clientele from first impressions via phone or email to setting the appointment, fielding gown and alteration questions to point of sale and final delivery to the garment.
- Managing trunk shows associated with the Reem Acra boutique or with local vendors
- Operating and staffing of the boutique during business hours.
- Managing inventory of the retail store and audits ( twice per year)
- Bringing operational knowledge and best practices for the retail operations.
- Managing and fielding questions from clients on gown orders and arrival.
- Sales reporting management and analysis
At Reem Acra, we are all about passion and this passion is found in the finer details and quality construction of our pieces and our people. We want to work with you, if you are a strong like-minded individual that can contribute to our brand. We believe that each and every team member should be a representation of our brand and culture and should love creating memorable experiences and quality relationships with each other, our clients and our vendors with the main goal of growing our exclusive luxury brand.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a Bridal sales and operational role
- Analytical, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Must be able to adjust to the fast paced dynamic of the industry.
- Strong communication skills- Verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Capable of understanding complexity of issues, and utilization of creative problem solving
- Proven leadership skills and record of successful operational controls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.