Summary: The e-commerce intern will have the opportunity to be an integral part of both the creative content production as well as the operations and analytics of e-commerce. They will gain exposure to web design & development, photo production, as well as logistics and fulfillment.
- Maintain accurate product information online plus occasional copywriting
- Perform sales forecasting and other ad hoc reporting/analysis
- Ensure online inventory accuracy
- Assist with:
o e-commerce & editorial photoshoots
o online content management
o online order fulfillment & customer service
- Must be resourceful, extremely reliable and have an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage multiple projects at once
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Digital/tech savvy, fast learner, & passionate about all things e-commerce
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 days/week
- Proficiency in any of the below is a super plus!
o Google Analytics
o Capture One
What we offer:
- College credit
- Lunch and transportation stipend
- Opportunity to make significant contribution to small, fast growing team
- Fun, collaborative work environment
Email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with “E-commerce Internship” as subject line.