Skirt PR, a boutique fashion, beauty and lifestyle publicity, social media and events firm, is looking to hire an Assistant Account Executive. Candidates seeking this position should possess a background in communications or public relations and have a passion for the fashion, beauty or lifestyle industries. Candidates must have impeccable writing skills, great interpersonal communication and a drive to succeed.
The AAE will assist account teams in the daily servicing of clients with ongoing publicity duties – writing, editing, research, administrative tasks, and some pitching. Contacts within the media world are an essential part of growth in this role, so out-of-office networking is required. Skirt PR offers BC/BS health insurance, as well as 3 weeks paid vacation time and flexible hours.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Internship experience at PR agency
- Ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with a creative and energetic personality
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and its programs
Interested persons should email their resume to email@example.com - SUBJECT LINE: ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.