As New York’s premier full-service creative production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography & videography.
We are seeking to fill a Post Production Manager position to manage and supervise one of our client accounts with high volume image needs.
- Manage color profiles for monitors, printers and hardware. Manage color copier area collaborating with Canon support tech and Canon team
- Track workflow including client retouching deadlines and internal review deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, InDesign & Acrobat)
- Experience with color management
- Solid knowledge of Monitor Calibration, Capture One and scanning devices
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative deadline-driven environment with a superior focus on detail
- Experience in CYMK and RGB digital asset workflow.
- Ability to determine color and retouching solutions needed to achieve the desired results.
- Solid pre-press knowledge
- Good communication skills; enjoys a collaborative environment
- Able to function in a deadline driven environment
- 4+ years of experience in producing hi-res and low-res retouching in an Agency and/or Post Production setting, educated in color correction and image manipulation within a pre press environment and working knowledge of the offset printing process.
Please Apply here - http://slatestudios.applytojob.com/apply/XndvKjbsrY/Post-Production-Manager