As New York’s premier full-service creative production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography & videography.
We are seeking to fill a Production Coordinator position to assist one of our accounts with high volume image needs.
- Supporting Lead Producer on all aspects of pre + post production
- Creating call sheets + production books
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules
- Optioning stylists, hair, makeup and set designers
- Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PA's
- Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
- Creating, editing and optimizing marketing & sales materials
ON SET PRODUCTION
- Overall support with all production needs
- Acting as a secondary point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
- Daily runs for supplies, coffee, crew needs, etc.
- Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
- Acting as secondary client liaison
- 2+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Adobe programs (Photoshop, In-design, etc.) a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be able highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in word processing, data entry, and budgeting.
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
Please Apply here - http://slatestudios.applytojob.com/apply/XxRXJHQpB8/Production-Coordinator