SOCIAL FLEUR, a social media and digital collective in LA, is looking to hire two positions: a Social Media COMMUNITY MANAGER and an EDITORIAL DIRECTOR / COPYWRITER for immediate in-house opportunity. Join our team as we manage and create content experiences digital and social media channels for style brands, celebrities, top influencers, and beauty + wellness brands.
Work directly with our Creative Director and Founder to build brand awareness. Extreme attention to detail is needed. Must be a self-starter and able to jump into a fast paced environment quickly. This is a entry level to mid level position, with rapid room for growth.
In this position, you will be both creating content for various celebrities and top tier bloggers, working on branded campaigns, and creating content for the influencer’s blog.
Our team works with clients that include various celebrities, NYLON, Pretty Little Liars, Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE, The New York Times’ T Magazine, Italian Vogue, GQ, InStyle, Teen Vogue, Details, i-D, Samsung, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Nordstroms, Coach, Steve Madden, H&M, Bloomingdale’s, Marc Jacobs, Nike, Uniqlo, Spotify, Nokia, Diane von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, and Urban Outfitters.
Applicants should have a strong interest in social media, style, PR, and communications. They must be hardworking, able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess strong communication skills; understanding of media; as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval. Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain social platforms, editorial calendars, and content creation
- Have an eye for photography and be able to create “blogger-esque” style content
- Enjoy working on photo shoots, have great taste in fashion,
- Be able to write captions with calls to action and adapt to the conversational tone of social media content
- Have the ability to schedule and organize content through various platforms including emails, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Blog, Tumblr, & Twitter.
- Be able to update and manage Pinterest boards
- Compile inspiration images and track data on a weekly basis.
- Source, search and collect relevant brand press.
- Update and maintain Wordpress and Squarespace blogs and websites
- Have knowledge of RewardStyle, ShopStyle, and LiketoKnow.it
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and ability to generate original and interesting content, writing articles for the blog section.
- Must be responsible, eager to learn, tech-savvy, team oriented and have a love for and strong knowledge in social media.
- Knowledge of photo editing and light retouching in Photoshop required.
- Please email resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Include social media handles and links to any online works if applicable.
- Start date – immediate.
- Both full-time and part time available
- Minimum 6 months required
- This is an entry level position, with rapid room for growth.