The Aubrey Company is a multi-collection showroom specializing in women’s advanced apparel and accessories. Together, our dynamic sales team represents seven independent designers and works intimately with some of the best high-end specialty boutiques in the country.
We are looking for smart, driven candidates eager to gain wholesale experience within the fashion industry. Qualified applicants must be, above all, detail oriented, have strong organizational and communication skills, a positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task. Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or candidate interested learning more about the wholesale side of the fashion industry during our busy AW18 market.
Previous showroom or retail experience preferred. Data entry experience and/or Excel proficiency a plus. Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the fashion industry. Availability mid-January through March.
Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- General supply management; office coordination
- Assisting sales executives in daily tasks such as building linesheets, checking in collections, photography, target store research, and social media
- Logging and checking orders for inconsistencies and errors
- Packing/shipping samples and overseeing samples in/out
- Showroom maintenance and reception including light phone duties
- Tradeshow preparation, i.e. organizing the packing and transportation of all collections and supplies to-and-from trade events in NYC; planning transportation for sales executives and packing collections for trade event in LA
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to offer hands-on sales support at a 3 day tradeshow in NYC. (Designers & Agents February 25-27).
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.