Title - Content Coordination and Administration Intern
Hours per week - 10/15
- Assisting with the creation of marketing, press and product materials.
- Assisting with the creation of social media posts based on current trends and topics.
- Assisting with market and production research.
- Assisting with administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, the development of production schedules, mailing lists (through MailChimp) and server organization.
- Supporting the team in a development role through the creation of new retail leads and opportunities.
- Assisting with day to day retail activities, including packaging and distributing product.
- Playing a general administrative role to support the members of the Prospect NY team.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- New York City- based student
- Interest in design, fashion social media, marketing and branding
- Please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org