The Social Kat, a boutique social media agency based out of Los Angeles, is expanding their social media team and has immediate openings for interns and coordinators.
- Manage clients' social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Create and curate compelling social media content
- Design and create visual assets for social media; edit images and graphics
- Help to develop, implement, and evaluate social media strategy
- Optimize user engagement, grow follower base, and attract new leads
- Analyze data and generate reports
- Keep abreast of new social media trends/developments
- At least 1-3 years of social media experience
- Interest in fashion/lifestyle, entertainment, and current events a must
- Innovative, strategic, and analytical thinker
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Team player who works well both collaboratively and autonomously
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Keen eye for detail and aesthetic; graphic design and photography skills a plus, but not required
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media - Fashionista.