WWAKE is a contemporary fine jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly motivated individual to champion our day-to-day production.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Order, schedule, and track flow of products through all outlets of production to ensure timely completion and delivery of all orders
- Communicate consistently between our design, sales, and production teams to ensure smooth flow of production, from ideation to delivery.
- Work closely with Production Manager to oversee day-to-day production tasks including but not limited to: communicating and working directly with our production partners, managing raw inventory levels, quality control, any development and changes to production, including training.
- Work closely with Production Manager to maintain and nurture long term relationships with our production partners using clear communication, strategic reporting, etc.
- Assist Production Manager to innovate new production strategies, tools, etc. Provide valuable insight to the development of new product designs.
- Provide holistic support to team members at all times
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through, ability to work collaboratively with a small team an absolute must
- Must have strong knowledge and passion about jewelry fabrication.
- 1+ years experience in jewelry production
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically and anticipate future chain of events
- Must be an independent worker who is eager to take on responsibility with a personal sense of accountability
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign is a plus
Our ideal candidate is available full time available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Production Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org.